Safety Recall Notice
Arc’teryx Equipment is Voluntarily Recalling Procline Boots Due to Fall Hazard
The affected Procline Boots were manufactured between November 1, 2015 and March 31, 2017.
In a small number of boots, it has been reported that the axis pin (circled) has dislodged which may cause the skier to lose control or fall and suffer injuries.
If your boot does not have a coloured dot on the inside of the spoiler, then it is part of the recall.
Consumers should immediately stop using these Procline Boots and return them directly to Arc’teryx Equipment for repair.
Recall Return Procedure
Please follow these steps to complete a recall:
1. Open our Contact Us form here.
2. Under Topic, select: Product Service Questions.
3. Under Subtopic, select: Product Recall.
4. Complete the remainder of the form and submit.
5. A Customer Service Representative will contact you regarding next steps.
Read a letter from former Arc'teryx Equipment President Jon Hoerauf
Read our Procline Boot Recall FAQs
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Arc'teryx Equipment, a Division of Amer Sports Canada Inc. | www.arcteryx.com